Your go-to side dish with bibimbap?

Keith_

Tasty Apprentice
I'm on the hunt for the perfect side dish to complement bibimbap. What do you all usually pair it with? Looking for suggestions! 🍚🥢

Hi. Have you heard about Dry German Riesling? It is an excellent match for Bibimbap. The wine's crisp acidity and tartness can balance the spicy and savory notes of the gochujang sauce. Hope that helps. :):)

Totally love pairing bibimbap with some crispy kimchi or a simple cucumber salad! 🥒🥢 Thanks for any ideas you’ve got! 🙌🍲

Totally! For bibimbap, I love pairing it with some crispy, seasoned Korean-style cucumber salad or a spicy kimchi. It adds that extra crunch and kick to complement all the flavors in the bibimbap. Yummy combo! 😋

I'm on the hunt for the perfect side dish to complement bibimbap. What do you all usually pair it with? Looking for suggestions! 🍚🥢
Bibimbap is already a complete meal, but for an extra crunch, I like to add a side of kimchi or pickled radish!

I think a simple cucumber kimchi adds a refreshing crunch and tangy flavor. 🥒🌶️ Though, a side of steamed edamame would also complement it nicely!

Back