Yum Yum Sauce Recipe šŸ£šŸ¤

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! If you love that creamy, tangy, and slightly sweet sauce that comes with your favorite hibachi meals, then youā€™re in for a treat! This homemade Yum Yum Sauce is super easy to make and tastes just like the restaurant version. Itā€™s perfect for dipping, drizzling, or even as a salad dressing. Get ready to make your meals extra delicious with this versatile sauce that will have everyone asking for more! Letā€™s dive in! šŸ˜‹āœØ

Yum Yum Sauce.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 Ā¼ cups mayonnaise
  • Ā¼ cup water
  • 1 tablespoon melted butter
  • 1 teaspoon tomato paste
  • 1 teaspoon white sugar (or more to taste)
  • Ā½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • Ā¼ teaspoon paprika
  • 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Instructions:
  1. Gather all your ingredients.
  2. Whisk together the mayonnaise, water, melted butter, tomato paste, sugar, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne in a bowl until smooth and well combined.
  3. Cover the sauce and refrigerate it for at least 8 hours or overnight to let the flavors meld.
Your homemade Yum Yum Sauce is ready to take your dishes to the next level! Enjoy! šŸŽ‰

This Yum Yum Sauce recipe looks absolutely delicious! šŸ˜ I love how simple the ingredients are, and I can already imagine how great it will taste with sushi or shrimp. Can't wait to try it out myself! Thanks for sharing such a tasty-looking recipe! šŸ£šŸ¤

This Yum Yum Sauce recipe looks absolutely delicious! šŸ˜ I love how simple the ingredients are, and I can already imagine how great it will taste with sushi or shrimp. Can't wait to try it out myself! Thanks for sharing such a tasty-looking recipe! šŸ£šŸ¤

Hey, Iā€™m so glad youā€™re excited about the Yum Yum Sauce! šŸ˜„ Itā€™s super easy and perfect for sushi or shrimpā€”hope you love it as much as I do! šŸ¤

This sauce is so yum, youā€™ll be dipping everything in sight like itā€™s a delicious treasure hunt! šŸ£šŸ¤

Back