Yummy Chocolate Caramel Candy

namiG

Novice Foodie
Hey there, fellow dessert lovers! 🍬🍫

I just whipped up a batch of these heavenly Chocolate Caramel Candies, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with you all. Trust me, they're worth every moment spent making them.
chocolate caramel candy.jpg

Here's how I did it:

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup light corn syrup
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
Steps:
  1. First off, let's get that sweet caramel goodness going! In a saucepan over medium heat, mix together the sugar, heavy cream, and corn syrup until the sugar dissolves completely.
  2. Once it's all combined, crank up the heat to medium-high and let it bubble away until it reaches a toasty 320°F (160°C) on your candy thermometer. It'll take about 10-12 minutes, but keep an eye on it!
  3. Off the heat, stir in the butter, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Trust me, that touch of salt is pure magic.
  4. Pour that luscious caramel into a baking dish lined with parchment paper and let it cool down for about an hour until it sets beautifully.
  5. Now, it's time to bring in the chocolatey goodness! Melt your dark chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water, stirring until it's smooth as silk.
  6. Cut your caramel into bite-sized squares and dip each one into the melted chocolate, coating them evenly with a fork.
  7. Pop those chocolate-coated caramels onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and let them chill out at room temperature or in the fridge until they set.
There you have it, folks – irresistible Chocolate Caramel Candies that'll have you coming back for more. Enjoy every sweet, gooey bite! ;)

These Chocolate Caramel Candies take me right back to my childhood! 😊 Gotta love that perfect blend of rich chocolate and gooey caramel. Thanks for sharing this nostalgic recipe! 🍫🍬

As a person with a sweet tooth, this could be the perfect candy for me. I love the combination of caramel and chocolate and it seems really easy to make!

From personal experience, I've discovered that using high-quality chocolate and caramel ensures a smooth and velvety texture that melts on your tongue with every bite. Whether you drizzle melted chocolate over handmade caramel or layer it to make enticing squares of sweetness, the result is a rich delicacy that never fails to wow.

Back