Yummy Pumpkin Soup Recipe

Stark

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! 🎃 I just whipped up this pumpkin soup, and it’s the perfect cozy dish for fall. Creamy, a little spicy, and so easy to make. Sharing the recipe here, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
1500×1000
132.5 kB

Pumpkin Soup Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 4 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 cup coconut milk (or heavy cream)
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • Pumpkin seeds for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Sauté the Onions and Garlic: In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and sauté until translucent. Stir in the minced garlic and cook for another minute.
  2. Add the Spices: Sprinkle in the cumin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
  3. Add Pumpkin and Broth: Stir in the pumpkin puree and vegetable broth. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
  4. Blend the Soup: Use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth. If you don't have one, carefully transfer the soup in batches to a blender.
  5. Add Coconut Milk: Stir in the coconut milk (or cream) and season with salt and pepper to taste. Heat through, but don't let it boil.
  6. Serve: Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with pumpkin seeds if desired. Serve warm with a side of crusty bread.
Perfect for a chilly evening!

Hey friends! 🎃 I just whipped up this pumpkin soup, and it’s the perfect cozy dish for fall. Creamy, a little spicy, and so easy to make. Sharing the recipe here, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
1500×1000
132.5 kB

View attachment 6078
Ingredients:

• 2 cups pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 4 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 cup coconut milk (or heavy cream)
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • Pumpkin seeds for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Sauté the Onions and Garlic: In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and sauté until translucent. Stir in the minced garlic and cook for another minute.
  2. Add the Spices: Sprinkle in the cumin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
  3. Add Pumpkin and Broth: Stir in the pumpkin puree and vegetable broth. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
  4. Blend the Soup: Use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth. If you don't have one, carefully transfer the soup in batches to a blender.
  5. Add Coconut Milk: Stir in the coconut milk (or cream) and season with salt and pepper to taste. Heat through, but don't let it boil.
  6. Serve: Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with pumpkin seeds if desired. Serve warm with a side of crusty bread.
Perfect for a chilly evening!
Hey foodies! I think pumpkin soup is such a comforting choice! Though, adding a touch of ginger and cinnamon can really elevate the flavor 🎃✨.

Back