Zesty Ziti Pasta Bake Recipe

ur.cookerist

Novice Foodie
Hey pasta lovers! :love: Get ready to indulge in the mouthwatering goodness of Ziti Pasta Bake that I will share you today ..So grab your apron and let's get sassy in the kitchen! 🙆‍♀️

Ziti Pasta Bake.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound ziti pasta
  • 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
  • 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray or butter.
  2. Cook the ziti pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  3. In a large skillet, cook the Italian sausage over medium heat, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned and cooked through.
  4. Add the minced garlic, dried oregano, and dried basil to the skillet with the cooked sausage, and sauté for an additional minute until fragrant.
  5. Stir in the marinara sauce and let the mixture simmer for 5-7 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  6. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked ziti pasta, sausage marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded Parmesan cheese, and ricotta cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and mix until well combined.
  7. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread it out evenly.
  8. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  9. Remove the foil from the baking dish and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
  10. Once out of the oven, let the Zesty Ziti Pasta Bake cool for a few minutes before serving.
  11. Garnish with fresh basil leaves for a pop of color and freshness, if desired.
Serve hot and enjoy the sassiest pasta bake you've ever tasted! It's sure to be a hit with friends and family alike. Bon appétit, darlings! 🍝💃

I really love this recipe! Plus, I love pastas especially when they're cheesy and delicious. Can't wait to try this recipe 😉👌✨

Zesty Ziti Pasta Bake Recipe? 🍝🔥 Count me in for some cozy comfort food with a kick! 😋🌶️ I'm already imagining the savory aroma filling the kitchen as it bakes to golden perfection. Can't wait to whip up a batch and dig into that cheesy, zesty goodness. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe!

Hey pasta lovers! :love: Get ready to indulge in the mouthwatering goodness of Ziti Pasta Bake that I will share you today ..So grab your apron and let's get sassy in the kitchen! 🙆‍♀️

View attachment 2500
Ingredients:
  • 1 pound ziti pasta
  • 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
  • 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray or butter.
  2. Cook the ziti pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  3. In a large skillet, cook the Italian sausage over medium heat, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned and cooked through.
  4. Add the minced garlic, dried oregano, and dried basil to the skillet with the cooked sausage, and sauté for an additional minute until fragrant.
  5. Stir in the marinara sauce and let the mixture simmer for 5-7 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  6. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked ziti pasta, sausage marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded Parmesan cheese, and ricotta cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and mix until well combined.
  7. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread it out evenly.
  8. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  9. Remove the foil from the baking dish and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
  10. Once out of the oven, let the Zesty Ziti Pasta Bake cool for a few minutes before serving.
  11. Garnish with fresh basil leaves for a pop of color and freshness, if desired.
Serve hot and enjoy the sassiest pasta bake you've ever tasted! It's sure to be a hit with friends and family alike. Bon appétit, darlings! 🍝💃
Wow, this zesty ziti pasta bake recipe sounds delicious! I love the combination of ziti pasta with zesty flavors. It seems like the perfect comfort food for a cozy night in. Can't wait to try making it myself! Thanks for sharing this recipe!

Back