15-Minutes Mixed Berry Muffins Recipe šŸ«

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Good Day everyone, Today, Iā€™m sharing a quick and easy berry muffins recipe. I preferred this to serve as snack but this is also perfect of breakfast. I adore how easy to make this muffin within 15 minutes. Trust me! šŸ˜‰
mixed berry muffin.jpg

INGREDIENTS

• 2 cups dry baking mix (Use our homemade bisquick mix)
  • Ā½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (I use Ceylon )
  • 1 egg slightly beaten
  • 5.3 ounces (2/3 liquid cup) milk
  • 1 ounce (2 Tablespoons) vegetable or canola oil
  • 2.6 ounces (1/3 cup) cane sugar , or low carb sweetener for low carb
  • 1 cup frozen mixed berries unthawed
  • Confectionerā€™s sugar or Swerve for garnish (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Heat oven to 400 degrees and line 12 muffins cups with paper liners. Lightly apply non-stick spray to papers to make muffin removal easier.
  2. Place all of the ingredients except the fruit into a large mixing bowl. Stir until ingredients are barely incorporated, and then gently fold in the fruit.
  3. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
  4. Bake for about 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown, and toothpick comes out clean or with a few crumbs.
  5. Remove muffins from pan and allow them to cool slightly before serving.
  6. If desired, dust tops of muffins with confectionerā€™s sugar. (NOTE: If you dust the muffins while theyā€™re still warm, the sugar will be absorbed into the muffin. Itā€™s best to wait until muffins have cooled before dusting.)

You now have the knowledge to create something amazing. Enjoy the process! šŸ˜Š

I appreciate for sharing this delightful berry muffins recipe! especially when it only takes 15 minutes to whip up. šŸ˜‹

Thank you for sharing this delightful berry muffin recipe! I can't wait to try making it for my next snack or breakfast; it sounds so simple and delicious.

Thank you for sharing this delightful berry muffin recipe! I can't wait to try making it for my next snack or breakfast; it sounds so simple and delicious.
I appreciate for sharing this delightful berry muffins recipe! especially when it only takes 15 minutes to whip up. šŸ˜‹

You're welcome! I'm glad you're excited to try it out. Enjoy baking those berry muffins for your snack or breakfast ā€“ they're sure to be a hit!:love:;)

Back