3 Ingredient Ube Ice Cream Recipe 🍨💜

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
3 Ingredient Ube Ice Cream.jpeg
Hey everyone! If you're looking for a super simple yet absolutely delicious dessert, this 3 Ingredient Ube Ice Cream is a must-try! 🍦 Ube, also known as purple yam, gives this ice cream a stunning color and unique flavor that's sure to impress. Plus, you only need three ingredients and no ice cream maker is required! Let's get started and make this creamy, dreamy treat! 💜✨
Ingredients:

• 2 cups heavy cream
  • 1 (10 ounce) can ube sweetened condensed milk
  • 4 teaspoons ube flavoring or extract
Instructions:
  1. Pour the heavy cream into a chilled bowl. Using a hand mixer, whip until soft peaks form, about 3 to 4 minutes.
  2. Add the ube sweetened condensed milk and continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
  3. Add the ube flavoring and mix until just combined.
  4. Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container with a lid. Freeze overnight.
  5. Before serving, let it sit on the counter for a few minutes to soften a bit.

Enjoy your homemade Ube ice cream! Super easy and super yummy! ✨

Yasss, I’m all about that easy dessert life! 🍨💜 I love ube, so this is like a dream come true. Can't wait to make it and probably eat the whole batch myself 😂

Yum, 3-ingredient ube ice cream sounds like the perfect treat! 💜 So simple yet so vibrant and delicious. Can’t wait to try this—thanks for sharing the recipe! 😍

Yasss, I’m all about that easy dessert life! 🍨💜 I love ube, so this is like a dream come true. Can't wait to make it and probably eat the whole batch myself 😂
Omg, this ube ice cream sounds like a total game-changer! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to dive in and enjoy every bite! 🍦💜

Yum, 3-ingredient ube ice cream sounds like the perfect treat! 💜 So simple yet so vibrant and delicious. Can’t wait to try this—thanks for sharing the recipe! 😍
So glad you’re excited to try it! 🙌 Hope it turns out as dreamy as it sounds—thanks for the love! 💜

Back