ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴀᴜᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴄɪᴘᴇ 🍯🍋🍎

rootme

Culinary Explorer
This sweet and sour sauce recipe is insanely tasty and flavorful 🍯🍋🍅. Sweet and tangy, it's perfect for dipping or cooking. Try it out and thank me later!

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴀᴜᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴄɪᴘᴇ

Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 20 minutes

Ingredients

• 4 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
  • 1/3 cup rice vinegar or white vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
  • 2 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 5 teaspoons of water

Instructions

• In a bowl, mix together the sugar, ketchup, vinegar, and soy sauce. Use a balloon whisk or fork to blend the ingredients thoroughly.
  • Heat a saucepan and add the sugar-ketchup-vinegar-soy sauce mixture, stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil.
  • Pour in the cornstarch dissolved in water, and keep stirring until the sauce thickens.
  • Turn off the heat, transfer the sweet and sour sauce to a serving bow.
And there you have it! A delightful Sweet and Sour Sauce that’s perfect for jazzing up your dishes. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out! Happy cooking! 😊👩‍🍳👨‍🍳
1200×1200
111.5 kB

sweet and sour sauce recipe.jpg

Yum! This Sweet and Sour Sauce looks amazing! 🍯🍋🍎 Can’t wait to drizzle it on everything. Thanks for sharing this tangy goodness! 😋👏

This sweet and sour sauce recipe is insanely tasty and flavorful 🍯🍋🍅. Sweet and tangy, it's perfect for dipping or cooking. Try it out and thank me later!

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴀᴜᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴄɪᴘᴇ

Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 20 minutes

Ingredients

• 4 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
  • 1/3 cup rice vinegar or white vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
  • 2 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 5 teaspoons of water

Instructions

• In a bowl, mix together the sugar, ketchup, vinegar, and soy sauce. Use a balloon whisk or fork to blend the ingredients thoroughly.
  • Heat a saucepan and add the sugar-ketchup-vinegar-soy sauce mixture, stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil.
  • Pour in the cornstarch dissolved in water, and keep stirring until the sauce thickens.
  • Turn off the heat, transfer the sweet and sour sauce to a serving bow.
And there you have it! A delightful Sweet and Sour Sauce that’s perfect for jazzing up your dishes. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out! Happy cooking! 😊👩‍🍳👨‍🍳
1200×1200
111.5 kB

View attachment 4152
Though I love sweet and sour sauce, I’d suggest adding a bit of soy sauce for depth. Mixing honey with lemon and a splash of apple juice works wonders! 🍎

This sweet and sour sauce recipe looks like a game-changer for homemade takeout nights! Can't wait to drizzle it over some crispy chicken. 🍯🍋🍎

Back