A Cheat Nihari Curry 🍛

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
Ah, it's a lazy Sunday and I'm yearning for a big ol' bowl of Nihari. But I don't have the time and energy for all that slow cooking and spice blending. So I found this Cheat Nihari Curry Recipe - the ticket to instant Nihari nirvana! 🍲✨ Just a few shortcuts and boom - deliciousness in no time! So, grab those ingredients and let's cheat our way to Nihari bliss! 😄👩‍🍳

curry.jpg
Ingredients

• 1 packet Kohinoor Nihari Sauce
  • 2 small onions roughly chopped
  • 400 g diced lamb shoulder
  • 1 tin chickpeas
  • oil for cooking
Instructions
  1. In the cast iron pot add the oil for cooking and cook the onions until translucent 2 small onions . Around 5 mins and then remove from the pan.
  2. Next add to the pan 400 g diced lamb shoulder and brown on all sides, around 5 minutes. Once done add back the onions and add 1 packet Kohinoor Nihari Sauce
  3. Then rinse the 1 tin chickpeas and add to the pot. Stir all the ingredients, place the lid on the pot on a low heat and cook for 3 hours. Occasionally check and stir throughout the cooking time.
  4. If the Narhini sauce is too thin then cook for 30 minutes without the lid. Reduce to your desired consistency
Say goodbye to the hassle and hello to deliciousness with this Cheat Nihari Curry! 🍲 It's the ultimate shortcut to satisfy your cravings with minimal effort. Enjoy!

A Cheat Nihari Curry 🍛 is a delicious shortcut to the rich and aromatic flavors of traditional Nihari, perfect for satisfying those curry cravings in a pinch!

Back