A Taste of Italy: Easy Italian Baked Chicken Breast!

charmee_33

Novice Foodie
Hey there, foodie friends! 😊 I just needed to share this wonderful recipe for Easy Italian Baked Chicken Breast that I attempted last night. It was such a hit with my family, and I knew I had to pass along the deliciousness to all of you!

Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/4 cup Italian dressing (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional garnish: chopped fresh parsl
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (one hundred ninety°C) and gently grease a baking dish.
  2. Place the fowl breasts inside the organized baking dish in a unmarried layer.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the Italian dressing, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper till nicely blended.
  4. Pour the dressing aggregate calmly over the hen breasts, ensuring they're properly coated.
  5. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
  6. Remove the foil and maintain baking for an additional 10-15 mins, or until the fowl is cooked through and the juices run clean.
  7. If desired, garnish the baked bird breasts with chopped clean parsley before serving.

And there you have got it! A mouthwatering dish of Easy Italian Baked Chicken Breast that is bursting with flavor and sure to affect. Serve it along your favored side dishes for an entire meal that'll transport you directly to Italy. Buon appetito! 🇮🇹🍗

Easy Italian Baked Chicken Breast.jpg

Yum! 🇮🇹 This Italian baked chicken breast recipe looks delish! Can't wait to give it a try and add some Mediterranean flair to dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing! 🍗👌

Back