Air Fryer Baked Potatoes

SilentSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Hey all! I've got a fantastic recipe that's as easy to make as it is yummy! Perfect for busy days or when you need a quick treat. Plus, it's kid-approved! Get ready to whip up something delicious in no time. Let's get cooking!

Ingredients
air fryer baked potatoes.jpg

• 4 medium to medium-large russet potatoes (about 10 ounces each)
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided, plus more for serving
  • Freshly ground black pepper, unsalted butter, shredded sharp cheddar, sour cream, and/or scallions, for serving (as desired)

Method​

1. Prepare the air fryer and potatoes:
      Preheat the air fryer to 390°F if your air fryer requires preheating. If your air fryer has multiple settings, use the “air fry” setting.
      Wash and scrub the potatoes and pat them dry with a towel.
      Poke each potato all around about 16 times with a fork. Rub each potato with 3/4 teaspoon olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt.
    2. Air fry the potatoes:
      Place the potatoes into the basket of the air fryer, leaving about 1 inch between each potato.
    3. Return the basket to the fryer and cook at 390°F until the potatoes are fork tender and the skin is golden brown and crisp, 40 to 50 minutes, flipping each potato halfway through cooking.

Serve:
      Remove the potatoes from the air fryer with a pair of tongs. Using a sharp knife, slice each potato through the top lengthwise (without cutting all the way through) to reveal the steamy interior.

Use a fork to fluff the insides of the potato. Season and top as desired with more salt, freshly ground black pepper, unsalted butter, shredded sharp cheddar, sour cream, and/or scallions. Serve immediately while the insides are still hot and the skin is still crispy.

The potatoes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

These Air Fryer Baked Potatoes look incredible! 🥔✨ Love how they come out perfectly crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Plus, using the air fryer makes it so much quicker and easier than waiting for the oven to preheat. Can't wait to try this recipe – thanks for sharing! 🌟🍴

Thank you for sharing your recipe for Air Fryer Baked Potatoes! 🥔 Using the air fryer for baked potatoes is such a convenient and efficient method. Your recipe sounds simple yet delicious, and I appreciate the detailed instructions you've provided. I can't wait to try it out and enjoy perfectly fluffy and crispy baked potatoes with my favorite toppings. It's great to have another easy and tasty recipe for the air fryer repertoire! 🌟🍴

Back