Air Fryer Spanakopita 🤤🤤

rootme

Culinary Explorer
800×1067
215.2 kB

Air Fryer Spanakopita.jpg

📣 If you're looking for a culinary journey that's both easy and incredibly tasty, then you've come to the right place. 🎉 Say hello to Air Fryer Spanakopita – the perfect blend of crispy and creamy, all in one bite! ✨

Prep Time: 40 mins
Cook Time:15 mins
Total Time:55 mins
Servings:24

Ingredients​

• 2 (10-ounces) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry

• 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese

• 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

• 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

• 1 clove garlic, minced

• 1 (1-lb. pkg.) frozen phyllo dough, thawed

• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted

• tzatziki sauce for serving

• chopped fresh dill for serving

Directions​

Step 1
In a bowl, combine spinach, feta, mozzarella, Parmesan, and garlic to make the filling. Use parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
Step 2
Place one sheet of phyllo on a sanitized surface and lightly drizzle with a little amount of the melted butter. Add two additional phyllo sheets and more butter on top. While working, place a moist cloth over the leftover phyllo. Cut three strips of phyllo stack, each measuring three inches across.
Step 3
Place approximately one spoonful of filling in the bottom of every strip. To form a triangle, take the bottom right corner and fold the dough over the filling. To create another triangle, fold the bottom left corner upward. Fold the dough until it is entirely folded. Place the spanakopita on the baking sheet that has been prepared, seam side down. Apply a thin layer of butter. Continue with the remaining butter, filling, and phyllo.
Step 4
Heat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, or 190 degrees Celsius.
Step 5
Working in batches as needed, arrange the spanakopita in the air fryer basket in an equal layer.
Step 6
Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, flipping once, or until spanakopita is golden brown. Cool a little. Garnish with dill and tzatziki sauce.

Let's get cooking! 💥

Oh my goodness, Air Fryer Spanakopita?! 🤤🤤 Count me in! Using the air fryer is such a clever twist to make this classic Greek dish healthier and even more convenient. I can already imagine how perfectly golden and delicious they'll turn out!

Air Fryer Spanakopita sounds absolutely delicious! 🤤 I love the crispy layers of phyllo pastry filled with savory spinach and feta cheese filling.

Back