Amish Buttered Egg Noodles Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just had to share this super simple but incredibly comforting recipe for Amish Buttered Egg Noodles. It’s one of those dishes that’s perfect when you need something warm and soothing, especially on a chilly day. Plus, it’s easy to make with just a few ingredients!

Ingredients:

• 12 oz egg noodles
  • 6 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 1 cup chicken broth (or water, but broth adds more flavor)
  • 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
  • Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Cook the egg noodles according to the package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
  3. Once the butter is melted, add the chicken broth and bring to a gentle simmer.
  4. Stir in the cooked egg noodles, making sure they’re well coated in the buttery broth.
  5. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
  6. Let the noodles simmer for a few more minutes, stirring occasionally until the broth is mostly absorbed and the noodles are nice and tender.
  7. If you like, sprinkle some fresh parsley on top for a pop of color and extra flavor.
That’s it! Super simple, but seriously satisfying. The butter and broth combo makes these noodles so rich and flavorful. I’d love to hear if anyone else has a variation or adds their own twist to this classic dish! 😊
Amish Buttered Egg Noodles Recipe.jpg

This Amish Buttered Egg Noodles recipe sounds like pure comfort food! 🍜🤩 I can already imagine how buttery and delicious it must be. Perfect for those cozy nights in! Can’t wait to give it a try!

Back