Antipasto platter

yourfavoritef1girlie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! πŸ‘‹ Hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite savory dishes that's perfect for any occasion – an antipasto platter! It's a total crowd-pleaser and super easy to put together. Here's how I like to make mine:
Antipasto platter.jpg

Ingredients:

• Assorted cured meats (salami, prosciutto, etc.)
  • Variety of cheeses (cheddar, brie, blue cheese, etc.)
  • Olives
  • Roasted peppers
  • Artichoke hearts
  • Crusty bread or crackers
Instructions:

1. Start by arranging your cured meats and cheeses on a large platter or cutting board. Get creative with the layout!
  2. Fill in the gaps with olives, roasted peppers, and artichoke hearts. Don't be afraid to mix and match flavors.
  3. Serve alongside some crusty bread or crackers for scooping up all that deliciousness.
  4. Dig in and enjoy with your favorite drinks and good company!
Feel free to customize your antipasto platter with whatever ingredients you love most. It's all about creating a tasty spread that everyone can enjoy. Happy snacking! πŸ§€πŸ–πŸ₯–

Hey everyone! πŸ‘‹ Hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite savory dishes that's perfect for any occasion – an antipasto platter! It's a total crowd-pleaser and super easy to put together. Here's how I like to make mine:
View attachment 2914

Ingredients:

• Assorted cured meats (salami, prosciutto, etc.)
  • Variety of cheeses (cheddar, brie, blue cheese, etc.)
  • Olives
  • Roasted peppers
  • Artichoke hearts
  • Crusty bread or crackers
Instructions:

1. Start by arranging your cured meats and cheeses on a large platter or cutting board. Get creative with the layout!
  2. Fill in the gaps with olives, roasted peppers, and artichoke hearts. Don't be afraid to mix and match flavors.
  3. Serve alongside some crusty bread or crackers for scooping up all that deliciousness.
  4. Dig in and enjoy with your favorite drinks and good company!
Feel free to customize your antipasto platter with whatever ingredients you love most. It's all about creating a tasty spread that everyone can enjoy. Happy snacking! πŸ§€πŸ–πŸ₯–
What's the best cheese to pair with this? Planning a date night and wanna impress... πŸ§€πŸ˜‰

What's the best cheese to pair with this? Planning a date night and wanna impress... πŸ§€πŸ˜‰
Hello! πŸ₯— An antipasto platter is a versatile option that's perfect for any occasion! I think you can make it suitable for all dietary preferences by including a selection of vegetarian and vegan-friendly options.

This antipasto platter is stunning! πŸ˜πŸ§€πŸ… Such a perfect mix of flavors and colors! Do you have any favorite pairings for the best bites?

Back