Any idea about the calorie count in honey glazed salmon?

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone! 🍯🐟 I'm on a quest to balance flavor and nutrition: do you happen to know the calorie count in honey glazed salmon? 🤔 Trying to keep track while enjoying this tasty dish! 📋 Share your insights and let's crunch the numbers together! 🌟

A standard serving of honey-glazed salmon is typically around 4 to 6 ounces (113 to 170 grams).
  • 4 ounces (113 grams) of salmon: Approximately 200 to 250 calories
  • 6 ounces (170 grams) of salmon: Approximately 300 to 375 calories
The calorie count can vary depending on the specific ingredients used in the honey glaze. 🙂😉✨

I think estimating the calorie count in honey glazed salmon can vary based on the recipe and serving size. Though, on average, it's around 250-300 calories per 4-ounce serving. 🍽️

A standard serving of honey-glazed salmon is typically around 4 to 6 ounces (113 to 170 grams).
  • 4 ounces (113 grams) of salmon: Approximately 200 to 250 calories
  • 6 ounces (170 grams) of salmon: Approximately 300 to 375 calories
The calorie count can vary depending on the specific ingredients used in the honey glaze. 🙂😉✨
I think estimating the calorie count in honey glazed salmon can vary based on the recipe and serving size. Though, on average, it's around 250-300 calories per 4-ounce serving. 🍽️

Thanks you guys for the Idea :) , I'll take note of this

The calorie count in honey-glazed salmon can vary depending on portion size and ingredients, but typically it's a nutritious choice 🍯🐟 with protein and healthy fats, clocking in around 250-350 calories per serving. 📊

Back