Any quick hacks for morning matcha latte prep?

blackjack4evs

Novice Foodie
Needing some morning fuel? How about spicing up your routine with a matcha latte? 🍵⏰ But wait, anyone got some speedy tricks up their sleeves for whipping one up in a pinch? Share your morning matcha hacks here!

For a quick matcha latte, try blending matcha powder with a bit of hot water, then froth your favorite milk and pour it over. Add a dash of honey or vanilla if you like. It’s an energizing morning boost in no time! 🍵💨

The trick I use to make morning matcha latte faster is to make matcha ice cubes. ☺️🧊 I first brew a concentrated matcha and pour it into ice cube trays, then place them in the freezer. ❄️❄️ In the morning, I just pop a few matcha cubes into my cup, pour hot milk over them, and I'm done! 🍵

Totally! Pre-mix your matcha with a bit of water the night before, then just froth and go in the morning! ☕💚 So easy!

For a quick matcha latte, whisk matcha powder with hot water until smooth, then add your favorite milk and ice. If you're short on time, use pre-made matcha latte mix for an even faster option! 🍵

Back