Any tips for making pulled pork super tender?

WhiskWhisperer

Novice Foodie
My pulled pork always turns out a bit tough. What’s the secret to getting it really tender and falling apart? Do you have any special techniques or tricks? Would love to hear your tips! 🥩👍

To get super tender, fall-apart pulled pork, the key is low and slow cooking. Use a slow cooker or an oven set to a low temperature (around 225°F) and let it cook for several hours until it's easily shredded with a fork. Adding a bit of liquid, like broth or apple juice, helps keep the meat moist. Also, don't skip the resting time after cooking—letting it sit for 20-30 minutes before shredding makes a big difference! 🥩👍

My pulled pork always turns out a bit tough. What’s the secret to getting it really tender and falling apart? Do you have any special techniques or tricks? Would love to hear your tips! 🥩👍
I think using a slow cooker or Instant Pot is key for super tender pulled pork! 🍖⏲️ Though, don’t forget to cook it low and slow for the best results.

To make pulled pork super tender, cook it low and slow in a slow cooker or oven, use a flavorful rub or marinade, and ensure it reaches an internal temperature of about 195°F to 205°F before shredding. 🐷🍽️

Back