Any tips on frying zucchini without it turning soggy?

BEBE_

Novice Foodie
I've been struggling with soggy fried zucchini and can't seem to get it crispy! Does anyone have reliable methods or tips they could share? I'm eager to try anything that could help make my fried zucchini crunchy and appetizing. 🍳🥒

I've been struggling with soggy fried zucchini and can't seem to get it crispy! Does anyone have reliable methods or tips they could share? I'm eager to try anything that could help make my fried zucchini crunchy and appetizing. 🍳🥒
No worries! To get that zucchini crispy, make sure your oil's hot enough before you toss 'em in. Don't crowd the pan either—give 'em space to fry up right. And hey, thanks a ton for the tips! Can't wait to give 'em a shot! 🍳🥒

To keep your zucchini crispy, slice thin, salt and drain them, use high heat, avoid overcrowding the pan, and consider coating them in breadcrumbs for extra crunch! 🔥

I've been struggling with soggy fried zucchini and can't seem to get it crispy! Does anyone have reliable methods or tips they could share? I'm eager to try anything that could help make my fried zucchini crunchy and appetizing. 🍳
64×64 png
3.8 kB

🥒
High heat is your friend! Pat your zucchini dry, preheat your pan with enough oil to coat the bottom, and don't crowd the pan - that's a recipe for soggy sadness. Get those golden brown crisps happening!

Back