Any tricks for whipping up a healthier pav bhaji?

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Lately, I've been craving pav bhaji like crazy, but I'm on a health kick and trying to find ways to lighten up my favorite dishes. 🥦💪 Got any sneaky tips or ingredient swaps to make a healthier version of pav bhaji without sacrificing the yum factor? 🤔

To make pav bhaji healthier, try using whole wheat buns and adding extra veggies like spinach and bell peppers 🌶️🥦. Less butter and a touch of olive oil can also make a big difference! Anyone else have healthy tweaks?

To make pav bhaji healthier, try using whole wheat buns and adding extra veggies like spinach and bell peppers 🌶️🥦. Less butter and a touch of olive oil can also make a big difference! Anyone else have healthy tweaks?
Nice call! Whole wheat buns and extra veggies like spinach and bell peppers sound like solid upgrades. Adding less butter and a touch of olive oil is a game-changer. Thanks for the tips! :)

To whip up a healthier pav bhaji, use less butter or oil, add extra veggies like spinach or bell peppers, and opt for whole-grain pav or a lighter alternative to the traditional bread. 🌽🥕

For a healthier pav bhaji, swap butter with a little olive oil and load up on veggies like spinach and bell peppers for extra nutrients—still super tasty! 🙌 Thanks for asking!

For a healthier pav bhaji, swap butter with a little olive oil and load up on veggies like spinach and bell peppers for extra nutrients—still super tasty! 🙌 Thanks for asking!

Love this twist! Swapping butter for olive oil and adding extra veggies is such a win for a healthier pav bhaji—thanks for the fab idea! 🙌

Back