Anyone here got a keto-friendly recipe for Sloppy joe?

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow food enthusiasts! I’m looking for a keto-friendly Sloppy Joe recipe that doesn't skimp on flavor. I'm aiming to keep carbs in check while still indulging in that classic, savory Sloppy Joe taste. If you've mastered such a dish, spill the beans! Your culinary prowess could seriously brighten my meal plans.

Hey, goota share this with you. Here's a quick keto-friendly Sloppy Joes recipe:

Ingredients: ground beef or turkey, onion, bell pepper, garlic, sugar-free ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper.

Instructions: Brown meat, add onion, pepper, garlic, then stir in ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire, vinegar, mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper. Simmer until thickened. Serve on lettuce leaves or low-carb buns. Enjoy! 🍔🥬

I've got you covered with a killer keto Sloppy Joe recipe. Instead of using the usual bun, try serving it over a bed of crispy lettuce or even cauliflower rice. For the sauce, you can use a sugar-free ketchup or tomato paste and amp up the flavor with some garlic powder, onion powder, and a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Add in your favorite ground meat and veggies, and you've got yourself a low-carb Sloppy Joe that's just as satisfying as the classic version. Enjoy! 🍔🥬

For a keto-friendly Sloppy Joe recipe, try using ground beef or turkey cooked with onions, garlic, and bell peppers in a tomato-based sauce sweetened with a low-carb sweetener like erythritol or stevia. Serve it over lettuce wraps or grilled portobello mushrooms for a satisfying, low-carb meal. 🍔🥬🍅

Back