Anyone know if drop biscuits can be frozen? ❄️

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Is better to know if they have ever been frozen drop biscuits before? Could you manage to freeze a large portion before the moment usage. can I keep them inside freezer so that I‘ll have them in advance? Did they stay soft even after being pulled out of ice? I like hearing your stories or tips! 😄

Yes, drop biscuits can be frozen! After baking, allow them to cool completely, then place them in an airtight container or freezer bag with layers separated by parchment paper to prevent sticking, and they should keep well in the freezer for up to 2-3 months. 🧊

Yes, drop biscuits can be frozen! After baking, allow them to cool completely, then place them in an airtight container or freezer bag with layers separated by parchment paper to prevent sticking, and they should keep well in the freezer for up to 2-3 months. 🧊
Thanks for the awesome tip! 🙌 I’ll definitely be freezing some of my drop biscuits next time. So handy to have them ready to go! 🥳

Is better to know if they have ever been frozen drop biscuits before? Could you manage to freeze a large portion before the moment usage. can I keep them inside freezer so that I‘ll have them in advance? Did they stay soft even after being pulled out of ice? I like hearing your stories or tips! 😄
You totally can freeze drop biscuits! Bake them halfway, then freeze on a baking sheet before transferring to a freezer bag. Reheat from frozen in a warm oven for a fresh-baked treat!

You totally can freeze drop biscuits! Bake them halfway, then freeze on a baking sheet before transferring to a freezer bag. Reheat from frozen in a warm oven for a fresh-baked treat!
Thanks for the awesome tip! I made the recipe and freezing halfway is a game-changer for sure! Can't wait to try it! 🥳

Back