Anyone know if steel cut oats keep?

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! Quick question – anyone know if steel-cut oats keep well? πŸ€” I'm all about meal prepping and planning ahead, but I'm curious if these oats maintain their freshness if I make a big batch ahead of time. Let's figure out how to keep our breakfast game strong!

Hey there! Steel-cut oats keep well if you store them in an airtight container in the fridge. They might thicken up a bit, but a splash of milk when reheating should sort that out! Thanks for the tip, you're a breakfast saver! πŸ₯£πŸ‘

Hey there! Steel-cut oats keep well if you store them in an airtight container in the fridge. They might thicken up a bit, but a splash of milk when reheating should sort that out! Thanks for the tip, you're a breakfast saver! πŸ₯£πŸ‘
No problem! 😊 Glad to help! And thanks for the tip about the milk, super useful! You're a breakfast champ! πŸ₯³

Hey there! Quick question – anyone know if steel-cut oats keep well? πŸ€” I'm all about meal prepping and planning ahead, but I'm curious if these oats maintain their freshness if I make a big batch ahead of time. Let's figure out how to keep our breakfast game strong!
Hey there! Steel-cut oats totally keep well! Just store 'em in an airtight container in the fridge and they'll stay fresh for days. Thanks for the tip, you're the breakfast hero! πŸ™Œ

Steel-cut oats keep well if stored properly. After cooking a big batch, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days or freeze individual portions for up to 3 months; reheat with a splash of milk or water before serving for optimal texture and taste.

Steel-cut oats keep well if stored properly. After cooking a big batch, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days or freeze individual portions for up to 3 months; reheat with a splash of milk or water before serving for optimal texture and taste.
Thanks for the tip! πŸ™Œ I'll definitely try freezing them – love having a stash of oats ready to go! πŸ˜‹

Back