Anyone know the authentic ingredients for Neapolitan pizza dough worldwide?

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
What's up pizza enthusiasts! Curious minds here: what are the authentic ingredients used in Neapolitan pizza dough around the world? Wondering if there are regional variations that make each slice unique! 🌎👩‍🍳 Let's uncover the global secrets to crafting the perfect Neapolitan pizza!

Absolutely! 🍕 For that authentic Neapolitan pizza dough, you’ll need just a few key ingredients: Type 00 flour, water, salt, and yeast. Some recipes also include a bit of olive oil. Keep it simple for that true, traditional taste!

Absolutely! 🍕 For that authentic Neapolitan pizza dough, you’ll need just a few key ingredients: Type 00 flour, water, salt, and yeast. Some recipes also include a bit of olive oil. Keep it simple for that true, traditional taste!
Nice! I actually whipped up that dough recipe myself, so it's cool to see it getting some love! 🍕👊 Thanks for the shoutout!

What's up pizza enthusiasts! Curious minds here: what are the authentic ingredients used in Neapolitan pizza dough around the world? Wondering if there are regional variations that make each slice unique! 🌎👩‍🍳 Let's uncover the global secrets to crafting the perfect Neapolitan pizza!
Hi all! I think the key ingredients for Neapolitan pizza dough are high-quality flour, water, yeast, and salt. 🌾🍶 Though the method of mixing and kneading is just as important for authenticity!

Back