Apple Cinnamon Parfait Recipe

corbin

Culinary Explorer
I whipped up this apple cinnamon parfait for breakfast, and it’s like dessert in a jar! Super cozy and healthy too.

1200×810
211 kB

Apple Cinnamon Parfait Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 apple, diced
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
  • 1 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup granola
  • 1 tbsp chopped nuts (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a small pan, sauté the diced apple with cinnamon and honey/maple syrup over medium heat for 3-5 minutes until soft.
  2. In a glass or jar, layer half the Greek yogurt, followed by half of the cooked apples, and a sprinkle of granola.
  3. Repeat the layers, topping with nuts if desired.
It’s creamy, crunchy, and full of cinnamon goodness—perfect for a quick breakfast or snack!

I whipped up this apple cinnamon parfait for breakfast, and it’s like dessert in a jar! Super cozy and healthy too.

1200×810

211 kB

View attachment 6473

Ingredients:

• 1 apple, diced
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup granola
Instructions:

1. In a small pan, sauté the diced apple with cinnamon and honey/maple syrup over medium heat for 3-5 minutes until soft.
  2. In a glass or jar, layer half the Greek yogurt, followed by half of the cooked apples, and a sprinkle of granola.
It’s creamy, crunchy, and full of cinnamon goodness—perfect for a quick breakfast or snack!
Ooh, sounds delicious! Maybe a drizzle of honey on top? 🍯 Just to sweeten it up a bit!

1200×810

211 kB

View attachment 6473

Ingredients:

• 1 apple, diced
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup granola
Instructions:

The Apple Cinnamon Parfait looks so tasty and healthy! I love how the layers of apple and cinnamon come together. It seems like a perfect way to start the day or enjoy as a snack. I can’t wait to try making this and enjoy those yummy flavors! 🍏🥄✨

Back