Apple Walnut Cake Recipe

Stark

Culinary Explorer
I baked this apple walnut cake over the weekend, and it turned out so moist and flavorful! Perfect for coffee or dessert.

1200×800
110 kB

Apple Walnut Cake Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 cups peeled and diced apples (about 2 medium apples)
  • 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
  2. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined. Fold in the diced apples and walnuts.
  5. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top.
  6. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
This cake is deliciously moist and makes a perfect autumn treat!

Yum, that Apple Walnut Cake looks scrumptious! I love the combo of sweet apples and crunchy walnuts—so cozy and perfect for fall! Can’t wait to bake this and enjoy a slice with some tea! 😍

That sounds delicious! 🍏🍰 I love a good moist cake, especially with coffee. Perfect weekend treat! ☕😋

I baked this apple walnut cake over the weekend, and it turned out so moist and flavorful! Perfect for coffee or dessert.

1200×800

110 kB

View attachment 6502

Ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 cups peeled and diced apples (about 2 medium apples)
  • 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
  2. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined. Fold in the diced apples and walnuts.
  5. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top.
  6. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
This cake is deliciously moist and makes a perfect autumn treat!
The Apple Walnut Cake looks so delicious and warm! I love the combination of apples and walnuts; it sounds perfect for fall. The texture must be amazing with all those flavors mixed in. I can’t wait to try baking this and enjoy a slice with my family! 🍏🌰🍰

Back