Are air fryer Brussels sprouts actually healthy?

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, health-conscious friends! 🥦💨 I'm intrigued by the trend of making Brussels sprouts in the air fryer, but I'm wondering: are they actually as healthy as they seem? 🤔💭 Any insights or experiences to share on whether this cooking method maintains their nutritional value? Let's dive into the crispy debate together!

Air fryer Brussels sprouts can be a healthier alternative to deep-frying since they use less oil, preserving the nutrients in the sprouts, but be mindful of portion size and additional seasonings or sauces added. 🥦✨

Hey there, health-conscious friends! 🥦💨 I'm intrigued by the trend of making Brussels sprouts in the air fryer, but I'm wondering: are they actually as healthy as they seem? 🤔💭 Any insights or experiences to share on whether this cooking method maintains their nutritional value? Let's dive into the crispy debate together!
You should try seasoning them with a bit of garlic and parmesan before air frying... 🧄🧀 It makes them super flavorful without compromising on health. I do this all the time and it works wonders!

Absolutely! Air-frying Brussels sprouts keeps them crispy with minimal oil, retaining more nutrients than deep-frying. They're packed with fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants, making them a nutritious addition to your diet. Enjoy guilt-free munching! 🥦✨

Back