Are egg rolls healthy to eat?

littlehomie

Novice Foodie
Howdy folks! Wondering about the healthiness of egg rolls 🥚🥬? I've pondered this myself. While they can be tasty, they tend to be fried, which can up the calorie count. Do you think these can still be healthy? let's share opinions.🤗

Howdy folks! Wondering about the healthiness of egg rolls 🥚🥬? I've pondered this myself. While they can be tasty, they tend to be fried, which can up the calorie count. Do you think these can still be healthy? let's share opinions.🤗
Hey there! 🥚🍜 It's a bit of a mixed bag with egg rolls. Though they're undeniably delicious, I think their healthiness depends on how they're prepared. Baked egg rolls with plenty of veggies and lean protein can be a healthier option compared to deep-fried ones. It's all about balance! ⚖️🥦

Hey there! 🥚🍜 It's a bit of a mixed bag with egg rolls. Though they're undeniably delicious, I think their healthiness depends on how they're prepared. Baked egg rolls with plenty of veggies and lean protein can be a healthier option compared to deep-fried ones. It's all about balance! ⚖️🥦
You're right, egg rolls can be a bit tricky when it comes to healthiness. It's like a balancing act! 🤹‍♀️ Opting for baked egg rolls loaded with veggies and lean protein leans towards the healthier side compared to their deep-fried counterparts.

Back