Are Levain cookies meant to be slightly underbaked?

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
Hey cookie enthusiasts! 🍪 I've heard that Levain cookies have this gooey, underbaked center that's to die for. 🤤 Is it true? Are they supposed to be slightly underbaked for that perfect texture? 🤔 I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Yes, Levain cookies are known for their gooey, underbaked center which many people love. They're supposed to be slightly underbaked to achieve that perfect texture—crispy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside. 🍪🤤 Personally, I find that this method really enhances the overall experience of the cookie.

Yep, that's the secret to Levain cookies! They’re supposed to be slightly underbaked for that perfect gooey center and soft, melt-in-your-mouth texture. So good! 🤤

I've baked them a few times, and they seem best when slightly underdone. What do you think? :)

Hey cookie enthusiasts! 🍪 I've heard that Levain cookies have this gooey, underbaked center that's to die for. 🤤 Is it true? Are they supposed to be slightly underbaked for that perfect texture? 🤔 I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences!
Levain cookies are known for their chewy, gooey texture, so they might seem underbaked to some, but that's actually the point! It's all about that perfect balance of crispy edges and gooey center. 🍪

Back