Authentic Mexican Guacamole Recipe for Flavorful Fiesta Nights! 🥑🌶️🎉

Luna

Culinary Explorer
I recently stumbled upon this amazing authentic Mexican guacamole recipe that I just had to share with you all! It's the perfect dish to spice up your fiesta nights or to simply enjoy as a snack with some crispy tortilla chips. Here's how to whip up this mouthwatering delight:

Ingredients:
  • 3 ripe avocados 🥑
  • 1 lime, juiced 🍋
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped 🧅
  • 1-2 cloves garlic, minced 🧄
  • 1-2 small tomatoes, diced 🍅
  • 1 jalapeño or serrano pepper, seeded and minced 🌶️
  • Handful of fresh cilantro, chopped 🌿
  • Salt and pepper to taste 🧂
Instructions:
  1. Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh into a mixing bowl.
  2. Mash the avocado with a fork until smooth or chunky, depending on your preference.
  3. Stir in the lime juice to prevent browning.
  4. Add the chopped onion, minced garlic, diced tomatoes, minced jalapeño, and chopped cilantro to the bowl.
  5. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and mix until well combined.
  6. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
  7. Serve immediately with your favorite tortilla chips or as a topping for tacos, burritos, or grilled meats.
This guacamole recipe never fails to impress with its vibrant flavors and creamy texture. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Enjoy! 🥑✨

Happy Cooking!

Attachments

• Guacamole-Autentico-1.jpeg
    Guacamole-Autentico-1.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 47
Oh wow, this authentic Mexican guacamole recipe sounds incredible! 🥑🌶️ I love how fresh and flavorful it is with all those delicious ingredients like lime juice, garlic, tomatoes, and cilantro. Can't wait to make this for my next gathering or just for a snack at home! Thanks for sharing such a mouthwatering recipe with us! 🤤🎉

Back