Avocado And Cucumber Salad Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey all! šŸ‘‹ I just made this super refreshing Avocado and Cucumber Salad, and I thought Iā€™d share the recipe because itā€™s honestly so simple, but packed with flavor. Perfect for a light lunch or side dish! šŸ„‘šŸ„’šŸ’š

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe avocados (diced)
  • 1 large cucumber (thinly sliced or diced)
  • 1/4 red onion (thinly sliced)
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped) ā€“ or parsley if youā€™re not into cilantro!
  • Juice of 1 lime (freshly squeezed)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • Salt & pepper to taste
  • Optional: Cherry tomatoes or feta cheese for a little extra something šŸ…šŸ§€
Instructions:

1. In a large bowl, combine the diced avocado, cucumber, and red onion.
  2. Drizzle the olive oil and lime juice over the veggies, then toss gently to coat everything.
  3. Add the chopped cilantro, salt, and pepper to taste. If you're feeling extra, throw in some cherry tomatoes or feta for a little pop of flavor!
  4. Give it all one last mix and serve immediately (or chill it for a bit if you want it extra refreshing).
    Avocado And Cucumber Salad Recipe.jpg
Itā€™s that easy! šŸ„— I love how fresh and zesty this salad tastes, especially on a hot day. Let me know if you try it, and feel free to add your own twists!

This avocado and cucumber salad sounds so refreshing! Perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish. I love how simple and delicious it is! Canā€™t wait to try this outā€”thanks for sharing! šŸ˜

I am 11yrs old and I love cooking I secretly cooked this without my sis and my parents knowing. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ When I showed them , they were surprised and asked me many questions.šŸ˜… They loved it so much. :love:(y)

Back