Avocado And Roasted Potato Salad Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just made this super easy and satisfying Avocado and Roasted Potato Salad the other day and thought I’d share the recipe with you all! It's a great combo of creamy and crispy, and it’s perfect as a side or even a light meal. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Ingredients:

• 4 medium potatoes (I used Yukon Gold, but any will do)
  • 2 ripe avocados, diced
  • 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best)
  • 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
  • A handful of fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped (optional, but adds a nice touch)
  • Salt & pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Roast the Potatoes: Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Dice the potatoes into bite-sized pieces, toss them with 1 tbsp of olive oil, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Spread them out on a baking sheet and roast for about 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until they’re golden and crispy.
  2. Make the Dressing: While the potatoes are roasting, whisk together the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Taste and adjust if you like more tang or spice!
  3. Assemble the Salad: Once the potatoes are done, let them cool for a few minutes. In a large bowl, combine the roasted potatoes, avocado, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and fresh herbs. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss everything together.
  4. Serve: This salad is great warm or at room temperature. If you’re feeling extra fancy, add a sprinkle of feta or some toasted nuts on top. 🌿
    Avocado And Roasted Potato Salad Recipe.jpg
Let me know if anyone gives it a try or if you’ve got any tweaks you like to make!

The Avocado and Roasted Potato Salad looks so tasty and colorful! I love how creamy avocado pairs with crispy potatoes. It seems like a perfect mix of flavors and textures. I can’t wait to try making this salad for my next meal! 🥑🥔🌈

Back