Avocado Chicken Salad Wraps

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys! Let me share with you this nutritious Avocado Chicken Salad Wraps. My mom loves it, and I'm sure you'll love it too.
It is a yummy and healthy dish for lunch. 🥑🤤
683×747
55.8 kB

Ingredients:
avocadochickensaladwrap.jpg

• 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded or diced
  • 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
  • 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
  • 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 4 large tortillas (whole wheat or spinach)
  • Lettuce leaves, for assembling

Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken breast, diced avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, and chopped cilantro.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the plain Greek yogurt, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper to create the dressing.
  3. Pour the dressing over the chicken and avocado mixture, and toss gently until everything is well coated.
  4. Lay out the tortillas on a flat surface and place a few lettuce leaves on each tortilla.
  5. Spoon the avocado chicken salad mixture onto the lettuce leaves, dividing it evenly among the tortillas.
  6. Fold the bottom edge of each tortilla over the filling, then fold in the sides, and roll tightly to form a wrap.
  7. Secure the wraps with toothpicks if needed, and slice them in half diagonally before serving.
  8. Serve the Avocado Chicken Salad Wraps immediately, or wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or foil for an on-the-go lunch option.
  9. Enjoy these flavorful and satisfying wraps as a delicious lunch that's packed with protein and wholesome ingredients!
Eat well!

Wow, that Stir-Fry Veggies with Tofu recipe sounds amazing! 🌟 I can practically smell the flavors already. Perfect for a quick and healthy meal when you're short on time. Can't wait to give it a try! 😋🥢 #Yum

These wraps are seriously amazing! 🌯🥑 Just a handful of ingredients and you've got yourself a delicious, healthy lunch that's perfect for busy days. The creamy avocado and juicy chicken make the perfect combo, and the wraps are so easy to customize with your favorite veggies. Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe—I'll definitely be making it again! 😋👍

These wraps are seriously amazing! 🌯🥑 Just a handful of ingredients and you've got yourself a delicious, healthy lunch that's perfect for busy days. The creamy avocado and juicy chicken make the perfect combo, and the wraps are so easy to customize with your favorite veggies. Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe—I'll definitely be making it again! 😋👍
I agree!
This recipe sound absolutely delicious and perfect for a healthy and satisfying lunch! I can't wait to try this flavorful combination of avocado, chicken, and veggies wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla—it's a meal that's both nutritious and flavorful!

Back