Avocado Hummus Dip Recipe

stephaniesooenjoyer

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! 🌟 I've got a delicious and nutritious recipe for you: Zesty Avocado Hummus Dip! It's creamy, tangy, and packed with flavor—a perfect dip for veggies or pita chips. 🥑😋 #SnackTimeDelight
Avocado Hummus Dip Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 ripe avocado
  • 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
  • 2 tablespoons tahini
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, red pepper flakes

Instructions:

1. In a food processor, combine the avocado, chickpeas, tahini, minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, ground cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
  2. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the food processor as needed to ensure everything is well combined.
  3. Taste the hummus and adjust the seasoning as needed, adding more salt, pepper, or lemon juice to suit your preferences.
  4. Once the hummus reaches your desired consistency and flavor, transfer it to a serving bowl.
  5. If desired, top the hummus with chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes for extra flavor and color.
  6. Serve the zesty avocado hummus dip with your favorite dippers, such as pita chips, carrot sticks, cucumber slices, or bell pepper strips.
  7. Enjoy this refreshing and flavorful dip as a healthy snack or appetizer at your next gathering!

Hey everyone! 🌟 I've got a delicious and nutritious recipe for you: Zesty Avocado Hummus Dip! It's creamy, tangy, and packed with flavor—a perfect dip for veggies or pita chips. 🥑😋 #SnackTimeDelight
View attachment 2674

Ingredients:

• 1 ripe avocado
  • 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
  • 2 tablespoons tahini
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, red pepper flakes

Instructions:

1. In a food processor, combine the avocado, chickpeas, tahini, minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, ground cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
  2. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the food processor as needed to ensure everything is well combined.
  3. Taste the hummus and adjust the seasoning as needed, adding more salt, pepper, or lemon juice to suit your preferences.
  4. Once the hummus reaches your desired consistency and flavor, transfer it to a serving bowl.
  5. If desired, top the hummus with chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes for extra flavor and color.
  6. Serve the zesty avocado hummus dip with your favorite dippers, such as pita chips, carrot sticks, cucumber slices, or bell pepper strips.
  7. Enjoy this refreshing and flavorful dip as a healthy snack or appetizer at your next gathering!
Thanks for sharing this avocado hummus dip recipe! Avocado adds such a creamy texture and unique flavor to traditional hummus. Can't wait to give this a try at my next gathering. It sounds like the perfect combination of healthy and delicious!

Thanks for sharing this avocado hummus dip recipe! Avocado adds such a creamy texture and unique flavor to traditional hummus. Can't wait to give this a try at my next gathering. It sounds like the perfect combination of healthy and delicious!
Though I love a classic hummus, sometimes I like to throw in a handful of fresh cilantro 🌿 for a burst of freshness! Though the avocado adds a creamy twist! 🥑

Avocado Hummus Dip is absolutely delicious! 🥑💚 It's the perfect blend of creamy avocado and savory hummus, making it a crowd-pleaser at any gathering. Would you like me to share the recipe with you?

Back