Avocado & Kale Omelet 🥑

SkrillexAoki

Novice Foodie
Hey there guys! I just want to share this recipe. If you love avocado, then you will love this 😁 This is Avocado & Kale Omelet! You can eat this anytime but I prefer eating it in breakfast :)

Avocado.png

Ingredients:
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
  • 1/2 cup chopped kale
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: shredded cheese, salsa, hot sauce for serving
Instructions:
  1. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
  2. Add the chopped kale to the skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes until it starts to wilt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. While the kale is cooking, crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them until well combined.
  4. Pour the whisked eggs into the skillet over the cooked kale. Swirl the skillet to spread the eggs evenly.
  5. Allow the eggs to cook undisturbed for a minute or two until the edges start to set.
  6. Once the edges are set, use a spatula to gently lift the edges of the omelet and tilt the skillet to let the uncooked eggs flow to the edges.
  7. Once the omelet is mostly set but still slightly runny on top, arrange the sliced avocado on one half of the omelet.
  8. Carefully fold the other half of the omelet over the avocado to form a half-moon shape.
  9. Let the omelet cook for another 1-2 minutes until the eggs are fully set and the avocado is warmed through.
  10. Slide the omelet onto a plate and serve hot, optionally topped with shredded cheese, salsa, or hot sauce if desired.
Crazy thing about this food is it is perfect for those people who are in a weight loss journey! Do not need to thank me 😁 You enjoying the food is enough for me hehe

That sounds delicious! I'll definitely have to give this Avocado & Kale Omelet a try, especially since I love avocado. Thanks so much for this recipe! 🥑💚

Back