Baked Feta Strawberry Chicken Salad: A Burst of Freshness in Every Bite

matchaberry

Culinary Explorer
Indulge in a burst of flavors with our delightful Baked Feta Strawberry Chicken Salad! This vibrant salad combines tender chicken breast, juicy strawberries, creamy baked feta, and crisp mixed greens, all tossed in a tangy balsamic vinaigrette. Perfect for a light lunch or a refreshing dinner, this salad is sure to impress with its combination of sweet, savory, and tangy elements. Let's dive into creating this delicious and satisfying dish! 🥗🍓

Ingredients:

• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 4 cups mixed greens (such as spinach, arugula, and lettuce)
  • 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
  • Balsamic vinaigrette dressing, for serving
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
  4. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
  5. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes before slicing it into strips.
  6. In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, sliced strawberries, crumbled feta cheese, and chopped walnuts (if using).
  7. Add the sliced chicken breast strips to the salad bowl.
  8. Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat.
  9. Divide the salad among serving plates and sprinkle extra crumbled feta cheese on top, if desired.
  10. Serve the Baked Feta Strawberry Chicken Salad immediately and enjoy the burst of freshness in every bite! 🍽
Baked Feta Strawberry Chicken Salad A Burst of Freshness in Every Bite.jpeg

On a platter, this Baked Feta Strawberry Chicken Salad is an explosion of flavor! It's like having a party in your tongue with the crunchy walnuts, creamy feta, juicy strawberries, and soft chicken. I can't wait to have this wonderful salad! 🥗🍓

On a platter, this Baked Feta Strawberry Chicken Salad is an explosion of flavor! It's like having a party in your tongue with the crunchy walnuts, creamy feta, juicy strawberries, and soft chicken. I can't wait to have this wonderful salad! 🥗🍓
Your description is making my mouth water! 🤤 I'm definitely going to try making it this weekend. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! 🥗🍓

Back