Baked Fried Chicken Recipe πŸ₯🐣

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Hi everyone, I would like to share a recipe with you that can elevate your simple dinner to something special. This oven-fried chicken breast is easy to make and gets incredibly crispy in the oven. The chicken is seasoned and breaded, and then baked until it is crispy. The steps are simple and straightforward, and I am confident that you will enjoy making it. Please let me know what you think! 🀩

Oven Fried Chicken Breast Recipe.jpg
Ingredients:

• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 3 cups buttermilk
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon ground paprika
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning (such as Lawry's)
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley (optional, for garnish)

Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400Β°F (200Β°C).
  2. Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise to create 4 even portions.
  3. Place the chicken in a large bowl and marinate it in the buttermilk for about 20 minutes.
  4. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, all-purpose seasoning, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
  5. Line a 9Γ—13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the melted butter onto the parchment, coating the bottom of the pan.
  6. Pat each chicken breast with a paper towel to remove excess buttermilk before dipping. Dip each chicken breast in the flour mixture, coating both sides, and then place them in the prepared pan.
  7. Bake at 400Β°F (200Β°C) for 35-40 minutes, or until the breading is golden brown and the juices run clear, flipping each breast after 20 minutes.
  8. Once baked, remove the chicken from the oven and transfer it to a serving dish. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
  9. Serve and enjoy your delicious baked fried chicken!

This recipe offers a healthier alternative to traditional fried chicken while still maintaining its crispy and flavorful appeal.πŸ₯°

Sounds delicious! Having an oven-fried chicken breast any day of the week is the best. Giving it a try of mine, I’ll be more than fine to report something to you. Thanks for sharing!πŸ—πŸ‘

Sounds delicious! Having an oven-fried chicken breast any day of the week is the best. Giving it a try of mine, I’ll be more than fine to report something to you. Thanks for sharing!πŸ—πŸ‘

Awesome, glad you're giving it a shot! Can't wait to hear how it turns out. Enjoy your cooking adventure! πŸ—πŸ”₯

Hi everyone, I would like to share a recipe with you that can elevate your simple dinner to something special. This oven-fried chicken breast is easy to make and gets incredibly crispy in the oven. The chicken is seasoned and breaded, and then baked until it is crispy. The steps are simple and straightforward, and I am confident that you will enjoy making it. Please let me know what you think! 🀩

View attachment 2776Ingredients:

• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 3 cups buttermilk
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon ground paprika
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning (such as Lawry's)
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley (optional, for garnish)

Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400Β°F (200Β°C).
  2. Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise to create 4 even portions.
  3. Place the chicken in a large bowl and marinate it in the buttermilk for about 20 minutes.
  4. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, all-purpose seasoning, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
  5. Line a 9Γ—13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the melted butter onto the parchment, coating the bottom of the pan.
  6. Pat each chicken breast with a paper towel to remove excess buttermilk before dipping. Dip each chicken breast in the flour mixture, coating both sides, and then place them in the prepared pan.
  7. Bake at 400Β°F (200Β°C) for 35-40 minutes, or until the breading is golden brown and the juices run clear, flipping each breast after 20 minutes.
  8. Once baked, remove the chicken from the oven and transfer it to a serving dish. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
  9. Serve and enjoy your delicious baked fried chicken!

This recipe offers a healthier alternative to traditional fried chicken while still maintaining its crispy and flavorful appeal.πŸ₯°

Hey there! Your oven-fried chicken recipe sounds awesome! Can't wait to try it out for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing! πŸ—πŸ˜‹

Back