Baked Lemon Boursin Pasta Recipe πŸ‹πŸ§€

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! Get ready to experience a burst of fresh, zesty flavors with this super easy Baked Lemon Boursin Pasta recipe. Perfect for when you want a comforting yet elevated meal without much fuss, this dish combines creamy Boursin cheese, roasted garlic, and bright lemon to create a pasta that's absolutely irresistible. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you! πŸ˜‹βœ¨

Baked Lemon Boursin Pasta.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 1 (5.2-ounce) package of Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese
  • 1 head of garlic
  • 1 lemon, halved
  • 1 medium shallot, peeled and sliced
  • 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 pound dried pasta of your choice, cooked according to package instructions
  • Lemon zest and crushed red pepper flakes for garnish
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400Β°F (200Β°C) and gather all your ingredients.
  2. Unwrap the Boursin cheese and place it in the center of an 8x8-inch baking dish.
  3. Cut the top off the garlic head to expose the cloves, and place it in the dish, clove-side up. Add the lemon halves (cut-side down) and the sliced shallot to the dish.
  4. Sprinkle the black pepper and oregano over everything, and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes.
  5. Once baked, let it cool for a few minutes. Squeeze the juice from the roasted lemon halves into the dish, being careful to avoid seeds. Squeeze the roasted garlic to release the cloves into the dish as well.
  6. Stir everything in the baking dish until it turns into a smooth, creamy sauce.
  7. Add the cooked pasta to the dish and mix until it's fully coated in the sauce.
  8. Serve your pasta topped with fresh lemon zest and a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes, if you like a little extra kick.

Enjoy your delicious, zesty, and creamy pasta! πŸπŸ‹

This Baked Lemon Boursin Pasta recipe looks absolutely delicious! πŸ‹πŸ§€ I love how creamy and flavorful it seems, and the hint of lemon sounds perfect for a fresh twist. Can’t wait to try this out myself! Thanks for sharing such a tasty idea. 😊

This Baked Lemon Boursin Pasta looks like pure comfort in a dish! πŸ‹πŸ§€ The creamy, zesty combo sounds amazing. Can’t wait to try this recipe and indulge in those cheesy lemon vibes. Thanks for sharing! 😍

This Baked Lemon Boursin Pasta recipe looks absolutely delicious! πŸ‹πŸ§€ I love how creamy and flavorful it seems, and the hint of lemon sounds perfect for a fresh twist. Can’t wait to try this out myself! Thanks for sharing such a tasty idea. 😊
This Baked Lemon Boursin Pasta sounds like a dream! πŸ‹πŸ§€ Glad you’re excited to try it outβ€”hope it’s as tasty as it looks! Thanks for the love! 😊

OMG, this Baked Lemon Boursin Pasta sounds like a total game-changer! Can't wait to dive into that creamy, zesty goodnessβ€”seriously, my taste buds are already doing a happy dance! Thanks for the awesome suggestion, this one's definitely going on my must-try list! πŸ˜‹βœ¨
So stoked you’re excited for it! πŸ₯³ That zesty, creamy pasta is gonna be a total flavor bomb. Thanks for the love! πŸ˜‹

This Baked Lemon Boursin Pasta looks like pure comfort in a dish! πŸ‹πŸ§€ The creamy, zesty combo sounds amazing. Can’t wait to try this recipe and indulge in those cheesy lemon vibes. Thanks for sharing! 😍
OMG, this Baked Lemon Boursin Pasta is gonna be a total game-changer! Thanks for the shoutout and can't wait for you to dive into those cheesy lemon vibes! 😍

Back