Baked Salmon with Honey Mustard Glaze

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 👋 Just had the most amazing family dinner featuring this 🍯 Baked Salmon with Honey Mustard Glaze 🐟 and let me tell you, it was a winner! 🥹😋 Salmon gets a sweet and tangy glaze with a touch of herbs, then bakes up all flaky and delicious. .. It was seriously easy to make too so I will share the recipe with you guys!! 😊
Baked Salmon with Honey Mustard Glaze.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, honey, and olive oil until well combined.
  3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season them generously with salt and pepper.
  4. Spoon the honey mustard mixture over the top of the salmon fillets, using a brush or the back of a spoon to evenly coat the fish.
  5. Sprinkle the dried thyme and oregano over the top of the glazed salmon.
  6. Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork and reaches your desired doneness.
  7. Serve the Baked Salmon with Honey Mustard Glaze immediately, garnished with lemon wedges if desired.
You gotta try this recipe, trust me! 😍

This baked salmon with honey mustard glaze recipe is a game-changer! 🐟💥 The combination of sweet honey and tangy mustard creates the perfect flavor balance for the salmon. Plus, baking it keeps it moist and tender. Can't wait to try this out for dinner tonight!

Wooow! I like how simple the recipe is, with just a few ingredients. Can't wait to give it a try! Do you usually serve it with anything special on the side?😍

Back