Baked Tomato Eggs

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hi there, sharing you a very easy recipe I made earlier for breakfast :), when I say easy, it is very easy as in haha :LOL:
They're healthy, budget-friendly, and did I mention tasty? Let me spill the beans, or rather, eggs, on how to make them.
Baked tomato eggs.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 eggs
  • 2-3 tomatoes
Instruction:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Slice the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the insides to create little tomato cups. Place them in a baking dish.
  3. Crack an egg into each tomato cup. Yep, it's that simple.
  4. Season with a sprinkle of sea salt and pepper.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still slightly runny.
  6. Serve hot and enjoy the magic!

And there you have it, a breakfast that's as easy as pie :), you can experiment too with different toppings like cheese, herbs, or even bacon bits to take these eggs to the next level. Enjoy guys :)

YUM! What a perfect recipe for a quick and healthy breakfast 🥰 Love the idea of adding cheese or bacon bits for some extra flavor!

Hi there, sharing you a very easy recipe I made earlier for breakfast :), when I say easy, it is very easy as in haha :LOL:
They're healthy, budget-friendly, and did I mention tasty? Let me spill the beans, or rather, eggs, on how to make them.
View attachment 2135
Ingredients:
  • 2-3 eggs
  • 2-3 tomatoes
Instruction:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Slice the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the insides to create little tomato cups. Place them in a baking dish.
  3. Crack an egg into each tomato cup. Yep, it's that simple.
  4. Season with a sprinkle of sea salt and pepper.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still slightly runny.
  6. Serve hot and enjoy the magic!

And there you have it, a breakfast that's as easy as pie :), you can experiment too with different toppings like cheese, herbs, or even bacon bits to take these eggs to the next level. Enjoy guys :)
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Baked Tomato Eggs sound like a delicious and nutritious breakfast or brunch option. I can already imagine the juicy tomatoes filled with creamy eggs, seasoned with herbs and spices, and baked to perfection. Plus, it's a great way to start the day with a dose of protein and vegetables. Can't wait to try making these Baked Tomato Eggs for a tasty and satisfying meal!

Thanks for sharing this recipe! Baked Tomato Eggs sound like a delicious and nutritious breakfast or brunch option. I can already imagine the juicy tomatoes filled with creamy eggs, seasoned with herbs and spices, and baked to perfection. Plus, it's a great way to start the day with a dose of protein and vegetables. Can't wait to try making these Baked Tomato Eggs for a tasty and satisfying meal!
Thank you for the kind words! 😊 Your enthusiasm is contagious! 🍅🍳 Hope you have a fantastic time making and enjoying these Baked Tomato Eggs!

Back