Balsamic Glazed Salmon

cb100397

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this fantastic recipe for Balsamic Glazed Salmon and had to share it with you all. It's become a staple in my kitchen, and I can't get enough of it.
Balsamic Glazed Salmon.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 salmon fillets
  • ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
  3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and brush each fillet generously with the balsamic glaze.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  5. Once done, remove the salmon from the oven and brush with any remaining glaze from the baking sheet.
  6. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve hot.
It's perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or even for impressing guests at a dinner party. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out for you! Enjoy!

Hey there! Your Balsamic Glazed Salmon recipe sounds amazing! I love how simple and flavorful it is. I will definitely give it a try for my next dinner party. Thanks for sharing! 🐟🍴

I'm a huge fan of salmon, and this Balsamic Glazed Salmon recipe looks like a real winner! The combination of balsamic vinegar and honey is such a classic flavor pairing, and I bet it takes the salmon to the next level. Plus, it's so easy to make – just brush on the glaze and bake! I can't wait to give this recipe a try and impress my family with a delicious dinner.

Back