Banana, Apple, and Blueberry Loaf

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Hello guys! Just made this incredible Banana, Apple, and Blueberry Loaf, and it's seriously delicious! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซ Such a fantastic mix of flavors. You've gotta try it out! ๐Ÿ˜‹ #yum #baking

Banana, apple and blueberry loaf (1).jpg

INGREDIENTS

For the Coconut Base:

• 3 cups (210g) shredded coconut, toasted
  • 1 cup (100g) almond meal
  • 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut oil, softened
  • 1/2 cup (125ml) maple syrup
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
For the Loaf:

• 370g raw cashews, soaked overnight in cold water
  • 1 cup (250ml) coconut oil
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 500g blueberries
  • Edible violet petals (optional), to serve
METHOD

1. Prepare the Coconut Base:
    • Grease and line a 12cm x 27cm x 6cm-deep loaf pan with baking paper, leaving some overhanging.
    • Combine all coconut base ingredients in a food processor until well combined. Press into the base of the prepared pan, then chill.
  2. Make the Loaf Mixture:
    • In a clean food processor, blend soaked cashews until smooth.
    • Add coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla, blend until combined.
    • Add three-quarters of the blueberries and blend until smooth.
  3. Assemble the Loaf:
    • Pour the mixture over the chilled coconut base and smooth the surface.
    • Press the remaining blueberries into the top. Chill overnight.
  4. Serve:
    • Remove from fridge, slice into bars, and top with optional edible violet petals.
Enjoy your delightful Banana, Apple, and Blueberry Loaf! ๐ŸŒ

Hello guys! Just made this incredible Banana, Apple, and Blueberry Loaf, and it's seriously delicious! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซ Such a fantastic mix of flavors. You've gotta try it out! ๐Ÿ˜‹ #yum #baking

View attachment 2853

INGREDIENTS

For the Coconut Base:

• 3 cups (210g) shredded coconut, toasted
  • 1 cup (100g) almond meal
  • 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut oil, softened
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
For the Loaf:

• 370g raw cashews, soaked overnight in cold water
  • 1 cup (250ml) coconut oil
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 500g blueberries
  • Edible violet petals (optional), to serve
METHOD

1. Prepare the Coconut Base:
    • Grease and line a 12cm x 27cm x 6cm-deep loaf pan with baking paper, leaving some overhanging.
    • Combine all coconut base ingredients in a food processor until well combined. Press into the base of the prepared pan, then chill.
  2. Make the Loaf Mixture:
    • In a clean food processor, blend soaked cashews until smooth.
    • Add coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla, blend until combined.
    • Add three-quarters of the blueberries and blend until smooth.
  3. Assemble the Loaf:
    • Pour the mixture over the chilled coconut base and smooth the surface.
    • Press the remaining blueberries into the top. Chill overnight.
  4. Serve:
    • Remove from fridge, slice into bars, and top with optional edible violet petals.
Enjoy your delightful Banana, Apple, and Blueberry Loaf! ๐ŸŒ
Wow, this banana, apple, and blueberry loaf sounds like a delightful combination of flavors! I love the idea of incorporating apples and blueberries alongside the classic banana. Can't wait to give this recipe a try for a tasty and fruity treat!

Wow, this banana, apple, and blueberry loaf sounds like a delightful combination of flavors! I love the idea of incorporating apples and blueberries alongside the classic banana. Can't wait to give this recipe a try for a tasty and fruity treat!
I love the idea of incorporating bananas, apples, and blueberries into a loaf โ€“ it's like a fruity explosion in every bite! ๐ŸŽ‰ Thanks for posting the recipe, I think it'll be perfect for a weekend baking project. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ

The combination of bananas, apples, and blueberries is pure genius - each bite bursts with fruity goodness! ๐ŸŒŸ The texture was just perfect, moist and tender with a hint of sweetness that made it impossible to resist. ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘Œโœจ

I love the idea of incorporating bananas, apples, and blueberries into a loaf โ€“ it's like a fruity explosion in every bite! ๐ŸŽ‰ Thanks for posting the recipe, I think it'll be perfect for a weekend baking project. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ
Absolutely, glad you liked the fruity explosion idea! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซ It's always fun to experiment with flavors. Hope your weekend baking project turns out delicious! Let me know how it goes! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ

Back