Banana Berry Smoothie

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, Try this healthy Banana Berry Smoothie. My family loves this smoothie. Just give it a try guys, and you won't regret it. 😊😋
644×769
72.7 kB

bananaberrysmoothie.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
  • 1/2 cup mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
  • 1/2 cup plain yogurt (Greek yogurt or regular yogurt)
  • 1/2 cup milk (dairy or plant-based)
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
  • Handful of ice cubes
Instructions:

1. Place the sliced banana, mixed berries, plain yogurt, milk, and honey or maple syrup (if using) in a blender.
  2. Add a handful of ice cubes to the blender to help chill and thicken the smoothie.
  3. Blend all the ingredients together on high speed until smooth and creamy. If the smoothie is too thick, you can add more milk to reach your desired consistency.
  4. Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness by adding more honey or maple syrup if needed.
  5. Once the smoothie is well blended and smooth, pour it into glasses and serve immediately.
  6. Optionally, garnish the Banana Berry Smoothie with additional berries or a slice of banana for a decorative touch.
  7. Enjoy this refreshing and nutritious smoothie as a quick breakfast option, post-workout snack, or anytime you need a boost of energy and hydration!
Enjoy your smoothie! 👌

This Banana Berry Smoothie looks like the perfect blend of fruity goodness! 🥤🌟
Can't wait to whip up a batch and enjoy a refreshing sip of healthiness. Thanks for sharing.
Indeed :love: I am not really a fan of strawberry but this is one of the beverages I want to consume or try in my lifetime!

Thanks for sharing your Banana Berry Smoothie recipe! It's such a versatile drink, perfect for breakfast or a midday snack. Though, I might toss in a handful of spinach for some added nutrients without altering the flavor too much.

Back