Basic Soba Noodles Recipe

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a quick and delicious recipe for Basic Soba Noodles! 🍜 Perfect for a light meal or a tasty side dish. Let's dive in! 😋👩‍🍳
336×248
178.6 kB

1721407455756.png

Ingredients:
  • 200g soba noodles
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon mirin (optional)
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 small piece of ginger, minced (optional)
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the Soba Noodles: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the soba noodles and cook according to the package instructions (usually 4-6 minutes). Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
  2. Drain and Rinse: Drain the noodles in a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking process and remove excess starch.
  3. Prepare the Sauce: In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, mirin (if using), and sesame oil.
  4. Sauté Aromatics: In a pan over medium heat, add a little oil and sauté the minced garlic (and ginger if using) until fragrant.
  5. Combine Noodles and Sauce: Add the cooked soba noodles to the pan and toss to coat with the garlic and sauce mixture.
  6. Garnish and Serve: Transfer the noodles to a serving dish. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Enjoy your soba noodles hot or cold! 🍜

Omg, this soba noodle recipe sounds amazing! 😍 I’m loving the simplicity and that it’s perfect either hot or cold—thanks for sharing such a tasty idea! 🙌🍜

Your Basic Soba Noodles look fantastic! 🍜✨ I love how versatile they are—perfect for any meal. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe; I’m excited to give it a try! 😍

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a quick and delicious recipe for Basic Soba Noodles! 🍜 Perfect for a light meal or a tasty side dish. Let's dive in! 😋👩‍🍳
336×248
178.6 kB

View attachment 5153
Ingredients:
  • 200g soba noodles
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon mirin (optional)
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 small piece of ginger, minced (optional)
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the Soba Noodles: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the soba noodles and cook according to the package instructions (usually 4-6 minutes). Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
  2. Drain and Rinse: Drain the noodles in a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking process and remove excess starch.
  3. Prepare the Sauce: In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, mirin (if using), and sesame oil.
  4. Sauté Aromatics: In a pan over medium heat, add a little oil and sauté the minced garlic (and ginger if using) until fragrant.
  5. Combine Noodles and Sauce: Add the cooked soba noodles to the pan and toss to coat with the garlic and sauce mixture.
  6. Garnish and Serve: Transfer the noodles to a serving dish. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Enjoy your soba noodles hot or cold! 🍜
Soba noodles are so simple yet satisfying! This basic recipe is a must-have. Can’t wait to try it. Thanks for sharing! 🍜

Soba noodles are so versatile, and I love that this recipe is so simple. I might try adding some sautéed mushrooms or maybe even some grilled shrimp for a bit of protein. 😉👌🤩

Back