Batch Margarita Recipe

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
Big-Batch-Margarita-Pitcher-Recipe-1.jpg

I recently made a batch of margaritas for a get-together, and let me tell you, they were a hit! There's something about the perfect blend of tangy lime and smooth tequila that just screams summer fun. Here's the recipe I used, and trust me, it's super easy and absolutely delicious.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups tequila
  • 1 cup triple sec
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
  • 1/2 cup simple syrup (adjust to taste)
  • Ice
  • Lime wedges and salt for garnish

Instructions:
  1. In a large pitcher, combine the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and simple syrup. Stir well to mix everything together.
  2. Fill glasses with ice and pour the margarita mixture over the ice.
  3. Garnish the rims of the glasses with salt by running a lime wedge around the edge and dipping it into a plate of salt.
  4. Add a lime wedge to each glass for that extra zing.
These margaritas are perfect for any occasion and so easy to whip up in a big batch. Everyone loved them at my party, and I'm sure you will too! Cheers! 🍹

View attachment 4924

I recently made a batch of margaritas for a get-together, and let me tell you, they were a hit! There's something about the perfect blend of tangy lime and smooth tequila that just screams summer fun. Here's the recipe I used, and trust me, it's super easy and absolutely delicious.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups tequila
  • 1 cup triple sec
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
  • 1/2 cup simple syrup (adjust to taste)
  • Ice
  • Lime wedges and salt for garnish

Instructions:
  1. In a large pitcher, combine the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and simple syrup. Stir well to mix everything together.
  2. Fill glasses with ice and pour the margarita mixture over the ice.
  3. Garnish the rims of the glasses with salt by running a lime wedge around the edge and dipping it into a plate of salt.
  4. Add a lime wedge to each glass for that extra zing.
These margaritas are perfect for any occasion and so easy to whip up in a big batch. Everyone loved them at my party, and I'm sure you will too! Cheers! 🍹
You could try mixing different types of tequila for depth of flavor. I think a reposado adds a nice complexity, though it's all about personal preference! 🥃🌵

This Batch Margarita recipe looks like the perfect way to kick back and relax! ✨ Whether it’s for a party or just a chill night, I’m definitely saving this one. Cheers to great drinks and good times! 🎉

This sounds like the perfect party drink! I love the idea of making a big batch of margaritas ahead of time. I'm definitely trying this recipe for my next get-together. 😉👌✨🌸

Batch margaritas? Now we're talking! 🍹 Perfect for a party! I like to add a splash of fresh orange juice for some extra sweetness. Gives it a fun little kick! 🌶️🍋

Back