BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Hey, guyz! Let me share a super simple but incredibly tasty pork recipe that's perfect for any night of the week! Have learned this on my friend but I really want to share coz these saucy pulled pork sandwiches really hit the spot 😚🤌

BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches.jpg
👉 Ingredients:

• 3 lb pork shoulder or pork butt
  • 1 yellow onion, sliced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup chicken or veggie broth
  • 1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce, plus more for serving
  • Salt and pepper
  • 8 burger buns
  • Coleslaw or pickles for serving (optional)
👉 Instructions:

1. Season the pork generously all over with salt and pepper.
  2. Place the sliced onion in the bottom of your slow cooker and top with the pork roast.
  3. Pour in the broth and BBQ sauce, making sure to spoon some of the sauce over the top of the pork.
  4. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
  5. Once super tender, use two forks to shred the pork right in the slow cooker, mixing it with the cooking juices.
  6. Make sandwiches by piling the saucy pulled pork onto buns and topping with extra BBQ sauce, coleslaw, pickles, whatever toppings you love!
That's it! Let me know if you BBQ pork fans give this lazy slow cooker version a try! It's pretty much impossible to mess up and always hits the spot ;)

Your BBQ pulled pork recipe looks fantastic! I love how easy it is to make in the slow cooker - perfect for those lazy evenings when you want something tasty without all the fuss. Definitely going to give this a try soon. Thanks for sharing!

Back