Beef and Broccoli Noodles Recipe

Kuromi_X.O

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Growing up, one of my favorite family traditions was gathering around the dinner table for hearty meals that brought us all together. Today, I'm excited to share a recipe inspired by those cherished moments: beef and broccoli noodles.

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces of flank steak, thinly sliced
  • 8 ounces of broccoli florets
  • 8 ounces of cooked noodles (such as spaghetti or lo mein noodles)
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
  • 1/4 cup of beef or vegetable broth
  • 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
  • 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
  • Optional: sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
Instructions:
noodles.jpg

1. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, beef or vegetable broth, and cornstarch until well combined. Set aside.
  2. Heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the thinly sliced flank steak and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
  4. Add the broccoli florets to the skillet and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until slightly tender.
  5. Return the cooked beef to the skillet, along with the cooked noodles.
  6. Pour the sauce mixture over the beef, broccoli, and noodles, and toss everything together until evenly coated.
  7. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and everything is heated through.
  8. Serve the beef and broccoli noodles hot, garnished with sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
I hope this beef and broccoli noodles recipe brings a touch of warmth and togetherness to your own family gatherings. Let's keep creating delicious memories around the table, one dish at a time! 🍽️✨

This beef and broccoli noodles recipe looks fantastic! 🥦🥩 The combination of tender beef, crisp broccoli, and savory noodles has my mouth watering already. Can't wait to try this out for dinner tonight!

Back