🥧 Beef and Veggie Pie - Damn Good! 🌟

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
The other day, I was on a quest to conquer the leftovers in my fridge and create a masterpiece. 💡I channeled my inner culinary wizard and conjured up a glorious Beef and Veggie Pie 🥧 that will rock your world. Get ready to have your taste buds do a happy dance! 🎉

Beef and Veggie Pie.jpg
Ingredients
  • 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes​
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil​
  • 1 1/2 cups peeled diced cooked potato​
  • 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas), thawed (about 2 cups)​
  • 1 1/2 cup cream of broccoli​
  • 1/3 cup water​
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce​
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed​
  • 1 refrigerated pie crust, at room temperature​
Instructions
  1. Heat the oven to 400°F. While the oven is heating, season the beef with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook until browned.​
  2. Stir in the potatoes, vegetables, soup, water, Worcestershire and thyme. Spoon the beef mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Place the pie crust over the beef mixture and crimp the edges to seal. Cut slits in the top of the crust with a knife.​
  3. Bake for 35 minutes or until the beef mixture is hot and the crust is golden brown.​
This Beef and Veggie Pie is a hit for family dinners or a comforting meal on cold nights. Customize and savor! 🥧🥕🥩

I think serving it with a dollop of tangy sour cream on the side would balance the richness! 🥄 Though, for a touch of freshness, a squeeze of lemon juice over the filling could be delightful. 🍋

🥧 Beef and veggie pie - damn good! 🌟 A savory pie filled with tender beef, hearty vegetables, and flavorful gravy, all tucked beneath a golden, flaky crust - a comfort food classic that's sure to satisfy!

The combination of tender beef and hearty veggies nestled in that flaky crust is just perfection. Plus, it's so versatile—you can easily switch up the veggies based on what you have on hand. 😉👍✨

Back