Beef Daube Provencal

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! Check out this mouthwatering Beef Daube Provencal recipe I stumbled upon! 😋 It's a total game-changer for your taste buds - tender beef, savory veggies, and a hint of wine for that extra oomph! 🍷 Trust me, your dinner guests will be begging for seconds! 🙌

Beef Daube Provencal
Beef Daube Provencal (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 teaspoons of olive oil
  • 1 boneless beef chuck roast or venison roast (about 2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons of salt, divided
  • 1/2 teaspoon of coarsely ground pepper, divided
  • 2 cups of chopped carrots
  • 1-1/2 cups of chopped onion
  • 12 garlic cloves, crushed
  • 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
  • 1 cup of dry red wine
  • 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) of diced tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup of beef broth
  • 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh rosemary
  • 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme
  • 1 bay leaf
  • Dash of ground cloves
  • Hot cooked pasta or mashed potatoes
  • Fresh thyme leaves, optional
Directions:

1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the meat with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, then brown the meat in batches. Transfer the beef to a 4-qt. slow cooker.
  2. Add carrots, onions, garlic, and the remaining salt and pepper to the skillet; cook and stir until golden brown, usually about 4-6 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook and stir until fragrant, approximately 1 minute. Add wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from the pan; bring to a boil.
  3. Transfer the meat mixture, tomatoes, broth, and seasonings to the slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low for 5-7 hours or until tender. Discard the bay leaf. Serve

You won't believe it until you taste it! 🤩 Just made this Beef Daube Provencal and it's a flavor explosion! 🍽️ Perfect for cozy nights in or impressing guests. 😍 Who knew cooking could be this fun and delicious? Let's spice up our kitchen adventures!

That sounds absolutely delicious! 😍 I've been looking for a new beef recipe to try, and this Beef Daube Provencal sounds perfect. Can't wait to make it for dinner, especially with that hint of wine. Thanks for sharing!

That sounds absolutely delicious! 😍 I've been looking for a new beef recipe to try, and this Beef Daube Provencal sounds perfect. Can't wait to make it for dinner, especially with that hint of wine. Thanks for sharing!
I'm glad you liked the sound of it! 😊👍 Beef Daube Provencal is definitely a winner, especially with that touch of wine adding extra flavor. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do when you make it for dinner! 🍷🍽️

Oh wow, low carb Beef Daube Provencal – I must make that soon! Such a tender meat, those veggies are so flavorful, and a dash of wine makes everything so gourmet. Count me in! Cook this for your dinner guests, they are definitely going to be wanting more and asking for the recipe. 🍷🙌

I believe Beef Daube Provencal is a comforting and hearty dish that's perfect for chilly evenings. Though it may take a bit of time to cook low and slow, the end result is a melt-in-your-mouth masterpiece! 🍲😋

Hey foodies! Check out this mouthwatering Beef Daube Provencal recipe I stumbled upon! 😋 It's a total game-changer for your taste buds - tender beef, savory veggies, and a hint of wine for that extra oomph! 🍷 Trust me, your dinner guests will be begging for seconds! 🙌

Beef Daube Provencal
View attachment 3713

Ingredients:

• 2 teaspoons of olive oil
  • 1 boneless beef chuck roast or venison roast (about 2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons of salt, divided
  • 1/2 teaspoon of coarsely ground pepper, divided
  • 2 cups of chopped carrots
  • 1-1/2 cups of chopped onion
  • 12 garlic cloves, crushed
  • 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
  • 1 cup of dry red wine
  • 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) of diced tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup of beef broth
  • 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh rosemary
  • 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme
  • 1 bay leaf
  • Dash of ground cloves
  • Hot cooked pasta or mashed potatoes
  • Fresh thyme leaves, optional
Directions:

1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the meat with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, then brown the meat in batches. Transfer the beef to a 4-qt. slow cooker.
  2. Add carrots, onions, garlic, and the remaining salt and pepper to the skillet; cook and stir until golden brown, usually about 4-6 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook and stir until fragrant, approximately 1 minute. Add wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from the pan; bring to a boil.
  3. Transfer the meat mixture, tomatoes, broth, and seasonings to the slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low for 5-7 hours or until tender. Discard the bay leaf. Serve

You won't believe it until you taste it! 🤩 Just made this Beef Daube Provencal and it's a flavor explosion! 🍽️ Perfect for cozy nights in or impressing guests. 😍 Who knew cooking could be this fun and delicious? Let's spice up our kitchen adventures!
This Beef Daube Provencal recipe looks absolutely amazing! Has anyone tried serving it with a side of crusty baguette or creamy mashed potatoes? Can't wait to make this for a cozy weekend dinner! 🍷🍲🥖

Back