Beef Stroganoff Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I thought I'd share one of my all-time favorite recipes for Beef Stroganoff. It's a comforting and flavorful dish that's perfect for a cozy dinner with family or friends.
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cooked egg noodles or rice, for serving
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)View attachment 2765
Instructions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced beef and cook until browned on all sides, about 3-4 minutes. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
  2. In the same skillet, add diced onion and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add minced garlic and sliced mushrooms, and cook until the mushrooms are golden brown and softened, about 5 minutes.
  3. Sprinkle the flour over the mushrooms and stir to coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes to cook off the raw flour taste.
  4. Slowly pour in the beef broth while stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
  5. Stir in the sour cream and Dijon mustard until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Return the cooked beef to the skillet and stir to coat it with the sauce. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until heated through.
  7. Serve the beef stroganoff over cooked egg noodles or rice. Garnish with chopped parsley for a pop of freshness.
I hope you all enjoy this Beef Stroganoff recipe as much as my family does! It's simple to make yet so satisfying. Let me know if you try it out or if you have any questions. Happy cooking! 🍽️✨

Hey everyone! I thought I'd share one of my all-time favorite recipes for Beef Stroganoff. It's a comforting and flavorful dish that's perfect for a cozy dinner with family or friends.
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cooked egg noodles or rice, for serving
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)View attachment 2765
Instructions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced beef and cook until browned on all sides, about 3-4 minutes. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
  2. In the same skillet, add diced onion and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add minced garlic and sliced mushrooms, and cook until the mushrooms are golden brown and softened, about 5 minutes.
  3. Sprinkle the flour over the mushrooms and stir to coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes to cook off the raw flour taste.
  4. Slowly pour in the beef broth while stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
  5. Stir in the sour cream and Dijon mustard until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Return the cooked beef to the skillet and stir to coat it with the sauce. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until heated through.
  7. Serve the beef stroganoff over cooked egg noodles or rice. Garnish with chopped parsley for a pop of freshness.
I hope you all enjoy this Beef Stroganoff recipe as much as my family does! It's simple to make yet so satisfying. Let me know if you try it out or if you have any questions. Happy cooking! 🍽️✨
Beef Stroganoff is always a hit in my household! Can't wait to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing!

I can already imagine the rich flavors blending together perfectly. Do you usually serve it over egg noodles or rice? I'm excited to give this a try for my next cozy dinner at home! 🍲👩‍🍳

Yum, this Beef Stroganoff recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 🤤 Can't wait to give it a try this weekend! Thanks for sharing your kitchen magic!

Back