• 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 8 oz (225g) mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
  • Cooked egg noodles or rice (for serving)
Instructions:

1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced beef and cook until browned on all sides. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
  2. In the same skillet, add a bit more olive oil if needed, then add the chopped onion and garlic. Cook until softened and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they release their juices and start to brown, about 5 minutes.
  4. Sprinkle the flour over the mushrooms and stir to coat evenly. Cook for another minute to cook off the raw flour taste.
  5. Slowly pour in the beef broth, stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
  6. Stir in the Dijon mustard and sour cream until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Return the cooked beef to the skillet and stir to coat it with the sauce. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the beef is heated through.
  8. Serve the beef stroganoff over cooked egg noodles or rice, garnished with chopped fresh parsley. Enjoy your delicious meal!

I cooked it last weekend, and it was a triumph! The dish is bursting with flavor. Thanks a bunch for sharing—I'll be making it a regular on my menu from now on! 🥩🍽️

Oh, Beef Stroganoff! A classic favorite! Tender beef, savory mushrooms, and creamy sauce served over noodles comfort food at its finest!

Beef stroganoff is a classic favorite and a game-changer. This recipe is creamy and I can't wait to try this at home. Thanks for sharing😍

Last edited:
Back